Monday, October 30, 2017

Look What You Made Me Do Cocktail


I saw these huge gummy snakes at Target and I instantly knew what I wanted to do with them. I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and love her new song Look What You Made Me Do. The music video is filled with snakes and I wanted to make a Look What You Made Me Do cocktail!

The drink is a green apple martini rimmed in red caramel... dripping down the glass! I topped it with a gummy snake and a Look What You Made Me Do food pick!

I'll be sipping one of these tomorrow on Halloween and singing...


But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!


;)
xo Lizzie






1 comment:

  1. It's awesome! I think even Taylor Swift would not have despised such a cocktail!

    ReplyDelete