Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Take A Moment Tuesday; 3 Happy Things

Jeff and I have been together almost four years now. Our anniversary is in a few weeks so I bought myself an early anniversary gift, which arrived today (hooray for Tuesday!). It's an adorable iPhone cover personalized with our initials. I guess it could also be an early Valentine's Day present to myself...

I bought it from Plum Street Prints. You can choose your own colors! I am on a pink & aqua kick so I went that route.



It was time to take off our holiday sheets in our bedroom which depressed me terribly. My mom gave me these fun embroidered Paris pillowcases so I used them and they made me a little bit happier about the peppermint bedding being gone! Thanks mama!


And lastly... Pink tulips! 




After asking Jeff's sister to be my bridesmaid she brought me tulips! Very sweet! (puppy likes them too!)


Tuesday isn't half bad! xo Lizzie



No comments:

Post a Comment