Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Take a Moment Tuesday; Happy Little Things

3 little things are making my Tuesday a little better...

My new necklace made by the very talented Danielle of The Merriweather Council. I am working with her on a much bigger project- she is so great to work with!

Beautiful blown glass macaron ornaments from Sur La Table.  I put them on my pink cake plate for this picture and my JT walked by and said he wanted to eat them. Last year I waited until December to order from Sur La Table and everything I wanted was out of stock. I did not make that mistake this year! 

We got our pictures back from One and Only Paris Photography- I am having fun choosing prints to give our parents in their Christmas cards.

It's one day closer to Friday, I can be glad about that! xo Lizzie






No comments:

Post a Comment