Saturday, July 16, 2011

my jewelry for a benefit: 14 yr old buffalo cheerleader Alyssa Loschiavo

Brooke, a friend of mine from high school asked me if I would donate a piece of my jewelry for a benefit auction she is helping put together for a girl on her cheer-leading team she coaches. 14 year old Alyssa Loschiavo, was struck by a car while crossing the street in West Seneca, NY on May 12, 2011. Alyssa was airlifted to Erie County Medical Center, where she remains in critical condition in the trauma intensive care unit.

Alyssa's favorite colors are pink & green... a girl after my own heart!


The details of my donation: 2 hair clips, make-up bag, dragonfly earrings, dragonfly necklace, and beaded flower watch.


I have never met this beautiful young lady but I have heard from Brooke what a wonderful, fun, energetic person Alyssa is. Alyssa cheers for both the Buffalo Envy and Outlaw programs in Buffalo, NY. There has been a huge outpouring of support from the Buffalo community (I would expect nothing less from this STRONG city!).


Alyssa Loschiavo


Event date: July 20, 2011 3:00 PM
Location: Page's Paradise Island, 4701 Transit Rd, Depew NY 14043
Phone: 716-462-2966
Email: medicgal178@roadrunner.com









I wish Alyssa and her family all the best and hope for a speedy recovery. I hope the auction is a HUGE success! xo Lizzie





1 comment: